PerthCraft

Min3r_St3v3's staff application #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  Min3r_St3v3 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:29 am

Name: Nicholas Mercer

Minecraft Username: Min3r_St3v3
Contact: The best ways to contact me are through Skype and my Email. My Skype name is nicmercer01. Also, I'd rather tell my Email to swing in private

Timezone: Est
How long have you been on our server?
I've been on the server for about 8 months. I am on for more then 6 hours a day during summer and I'm on for about 5 hours most school days. I start school on Tuesday.

Why should you be a moderator?:
I should be a moderator because I love helping people and giving them information on how the server is and ranks. I also love helping with griefs. When someone is griefed, I teleport to the person that was griefed and help them figure out about who griefed. But I wanr ro be able to do more the just help them figure out who griefed.

What could you do to help the server?:
As I said, I could help out with the server more on griefing. I could also help with people who are spamming the chat and people who are using excessive caps. Also if they are disrespecting other people.

Tell us a bit about yourself:
I don't like to troll. I don't even know when the last time I trolled was. I love PerthCraft. I play on it more then any other server. It's so fun to play on PerthCraft. I'm Canadian. Eh!

Include some information about how long you've been on this server and any previous experiences on other servers.
I haven't had any experience on any other servers sadly.

Min3r_St3v3
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Min3r_St3v3's staff application #3

Post  Frodomann1 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:52 pm

I'm not sure, but I think Swing is leaning towards a bit older mods (I know age doesn't = maturity, but it is a good indicator of it) But it is true that there can be issues of users not following the rules and mods not being on all the time so I wish you good luck!
Frodomann1
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Min3r_St3v3 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:00 am

Thanks for the support Frodo. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Min3r_St3v3
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OMG min3r needs to ne mod

Post  Pigman44 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:30 pm

You need mod and have my full support on getting it hopefully you do because your beast to min3r

Pigman44

Back to top Go down

Post  BobRuby on Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:50 pm

Min3r is very responsible, has built up his town, and assists a number of folks who are asking for help, all without griefing, trolling, or causing any problems with other players. If only we could have more players like him, Perthcraft would be a better place. Please give him consideration for trial mod.

BobRuby
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top