PerthCraft

My last 3 months...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My last 3 months...

Post  mieking on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:11 pm

-DO NOT READ - MODERATOR This post is misleading-
Hey everyone, its me

3 months ago, i left the server to take a "break", and at first it was a break but the people who have known me will know that i can't take a break for a long time.

But suddenly during my "break" i started to feel sick, i started to feel weak, and at the moment i can't even walk without getting exhausted.

The conclusion from the doctor was, cancer.
A word that breaks hearts.

After a month at the hospital they found out that i have bone-cancer, a version of cancer that is unstoppable at the moment.

The doctor said i still have a couple of months/ 1 year to live, and since i'm not being able to move, i decided to play on the server again.

Since i spent a lot of time on the server before my "breaks" i wanted to tell you guys this, some of you may think, "i don't even know you, so i don't really care", and that's true, but one thing.

People get cancer from radiation and radiation comes from every thing that is connected to internet and all that kind of things like mobile phones, tv, laptop... even your microwave does...

I'd like to tell you, don't think you're immune like people do with cigarettes, they get you killed.

Now that i told this all, i'd like to say thanks to everyone on the server who made me have a good time.

Now i'll gladly go play on the server, and if someone would have a town for me to join, that'd be awesome.

thanks,

Akio

mieking
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My last 3 months...

Post  BobRuby on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Well, damn. I was wondering today about where you were, and I just thought that you had found another server to play on, like so many other folks. Never expected this.

This sucks. I can't really express how I am feeling.

I hope to chat with you when you are on.

Bob

BobRuby
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My last 3 months...

Post  Min3r_St3v3 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:57 pm

That is really sad. I don't know what to say.
D: You are such a nice person to me.

Min3r_St3v3
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iamsparta2 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:20 am

Hey man, I know I'm never on anymore, just know I'm praying for you (even though I'm Atheist) and I will continue to until it gets better, I can't get on the server at the moment, so if you want, give me your Skype name and we can chat over there, hope to talk to you soon, and remember that there will always be even a little brightness even on the darkest days, hope it gets better, and I hope to talk to you soon.

~Sparta
iamsparta2
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  XxGsusxX on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:41 am

This ... Is ... Absurd... I don't even know how you van live with yourself with such a lie... I know you in personal life man. And I absolutely know that you don't have bone cancer. You play soccer all day. Plus, you don't get bone cancer from radiation (I asked my brother, he studied biology). And, if I had this problem, I wouldn't play mc all day. I would enjoy every second of my life. I'm dissapointed in you.. Coming back with such an excuse make me feel sick and you disrespect people who really have this problem. You're only saying this just to make sure we're all feeling sorry for you. Well in my case I am not. And trust me, we will speak privately on this subject. But I can tell you one thing, you have lost my respect...

XxGsusxX
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This is not the akio you know...

Post  mieking- on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:48 am

I don't understand why you are using my name to talk and make jokes alex, the moment i sold you my account and the information you didn't tell me that you had cancer, i'll skype to you about it...

-for the people who didn't get this already, the real akio (me) sold my account to alex 2 months ago, snowylove can confirm that i told her that i wanted to quit the server and i did, 1 month later i sold my account+ server names and all the stuff to get more money for my minecraft account.

I just wanna make clear that i didn't write the message about cancer, that was totally alex.

thanks for believing me, whether you did or not.

I hope marlin, that you believe me, you were always a nice friend.

mieking-

Back to top Go down

Post  XxGsusxX on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:06 am

Well in that case... I didn't knew you sold your account. I still tough you were the 'akio' I knew in personal. But this still makes no sense ... Why would this 'alex' use your name, use the same time YOU were offline but he wasn't and why the h*ll would he say YOU have cancer ?

Look cancer is a bad thing. You wish nobody would have to confront this mayor problem. And I absolutely can't laugh with it if people are making jokes about it or using it as an excuse to have feel pity for them. And if he do have cancer, I feel really sorry for him. Don't get me wrong... And I'll do everything for him to make him feel better.

Anyways, clear some thing up will ya. Who is this alex guy ? Does he has cancer .. ?

Akio, I apologize for my last post on your person. But you gotta be careful with this kind of jokers using your name. I can hurt your rep and people around you.

XxGsusxX
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mieking- on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:32 am

alright, Alex is someone from the uk, i sold him my account and he is a Nice guy, i dont know why he used my name and i dont know if he really has cancer or not.
i'll Skype with him soonish..

mieking-

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:05 pm

This thread sickens me.
Thread closed.
Inv3rt3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content