View previous topic View next topic Go down

lets try this again

Post  PlzTelMeimPretty on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:10 pm

Name: Dennis Zdragatu
Minecraft Username: PlzTelMeimPretty
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
When did you first joined PerthCraft?:

Why should you be a Moderator?:
Im a cool person to hang around and talk with. I like to help other out without anything in return. I play everyday, mostly around 6 hours a day. i love minecraft and i feel like a share that love with everyone on this server.

How can you help PerthCraft?:
1. Moderate others to see if they are breaking rules
2. Help others when needed.
3. Make sure everyone are following the rules.
4. Build Things
5. make sure everyone is having fun, meaning no bullying

Ways I can contact you if I need you:
Skype(which is connected to my phone so i will always get your messages) or minecraft

Share a bit about yourself:
I'm currently working part time and start school soon. I'm going to school for Law Enforcement. in my second year of school. I have 2 pets. one dog and one cat. (cat cat cat cat cat cat cat woof)
I love playing minecraft. I hate my job. i go to the gym for an hour to and hour and a half. im pretty skinny. I was born in romania and was raised on a farm for 8 years. i was born in a family of hard workers.

PlzTelMeimPretty
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lets try this again

Post  PizzaCreeper101 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:05 pm

Although you are missing one entire section: "When did you first join Perthcraft?" You can simply do
/res PlzTelMeimPretty and fill it out here later.

Your reasons to be a moderator are very general and is the kind of reasons that anyone would say. Find better and more unique reasons to become one. Also everything below this question applies to why you should be one.

PlzTelMeimPretty wrote:How can you help PerthCraft?:
1. Moderate others to see if they are breaking rules
One does not simply bind others to rules. There is spirit and order to rules. The spirit of the rules means they can follow it differently as long as it is legal limits for example speed limits. Order is what most people bind people to. This kind of rule is absolute and there is nothing more or less that can be changed. Spirit rules are best to use with people.

2. Help others when needed.
Help is a broad category. Add more detail on what kind of help. Examples of who you helped.

3. Make sure everyone are following the rules.
Like I said for your first reason to help.

4. Build Things
We do not need many builders. Everybody is a builder in Perthcraft. We do not need more buildings unless requested.

5. make sure everyone is having fun, meaning no bullying
This is what we all want.
About yourself:

Now your school and job take up your time meaning less moderation. That is good for your future but bad for the server. I'm not saying you should quit your job or school. Too much regulation will lose players. Hard workers are good.

I would say 8.5/10 to be a moderator. I hope to see you out on the field!
PizzaCreeper101
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile http://thaltemer.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evaluator on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:30 pm

You're pretty Wink

Now moving on, you are a nice and impressionable persona on the server and as far as I can remember reputation's been relatively positive. You also like helping others and from what I remember was online quite abit; not sure about lately though.
The problems I have though are that you have a tendency to go overboard and can be rather delicate/easily affected at times. I'm worried that it might hinder your moderating. I also do value being able to contact you readily, though I am wondering whether there is a small language barrier here; You tell me =]

As Pizza said, your reasons are bland, broad and really has nothing that would play to your own personal strengths and values.
PlzTelMeimPretty wrote:Im a cool person to hang around and talk with. I like to help other out without anything in return. I play everyday, mostly around 6 hours a day. i love minecraft and i feel like a share that love with everyone on this server.
this section also, being moderator at times doesn't mean being a cool person to hang out around but someone people would actually dislike because mods enforce laws. You might lose come of that all round friendliness in being mod. I also find this area lacking... Why do you want to be mod? I mean personally.

Overall I feel this to be underwritten, I know you to be a very lovely person and I hope you would consider reapplying.

Evaluator
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:36 pm

Mmk so I know we're sorta friends we have our ups and downs but it's all good fun and jokes.

which is why I know you won't take anything I'm about to post to heart and hate me forever.

Where as you're online quite a bit, most of that time is spent getting heads now, which is starting to just scare people back offline.

-person joins-

Dennis: Hey man can have your head?

Person: ..What

-person leaves-

This has happened quite a few times and then others you don't help them until they let you have their head.

You're quite a bit of a troller and don't know when "No" is said, it actually means No.

You refuse to listen, things go in one ear and out the next.

If someone asked you to be serious for 5 minutes, you'll find a way to make a joke or be innapropriote within 30 seconds.
You say you won't do something 32 seconds later you've done it and continue to say sorry.

You're unreliable and I don't think you'd be good in Perthcrafts Staff team.

You may be nice and sweet and online quite a bit, but you use to be so quiet and all to yourself, it's great you're comfortable and expressing all that, but you need to show you can handle and do what a moderator can, actions speak louder than words, then again that's not always the best advice.

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top