PerthCraft

Texano99 application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Texano99 application

Post  Disownedanimal5 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:54 pm

Name:jesus valdivia
Minecraft Username:texano99
Timezone:pst
How long have you been on our server? I have been on perth craft for about 4 to 5 months i really enjoy this server
Why should you be a moderator?:i should be a moderater because i do not abuse power grief or steal i am knly to help and achieve
What could you do to help the server?:i will welcome new players show them around recomend the server to populor youtubers to come check out the server

Disownedanimal5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Texano99 application

Post  Disownedanimal5 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:57 pm

I forgot to tell a bit about my self Tell us a bit about yourself: i am not an ordanary mincafter i am a perthcraftian my goal in perth craft is to have a peaceful community with out any bad language or any non acceptable behavior

Disownedanimal5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PizzaCreeper101 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:59 am

To my knowledge, you have not been on very much and you have had some trouble with other players. Your trust and promotion is greatly in question. What do you help and achieve? Showing new players around doesn't mean much. Helping others that are in great need is much better. If you try to get popular Youtubers who play Minecraft on here, does not mean that is worthy of moderation. So what? They have to maintain a posting schedule. They most likely get requests like that all the time, "Go to this server... Go to that server". Your goal is set very low. No community will ever be peaceful or without unacceptable behavior. Behavior is determined by the judge. Not by standards. If so, what are these standards? Some may argue that Perthcraft is peaceful, but behind the scenes, it can become violent like anything else. Try re-applying with better reasons and more detailed information about your reasons and yourself. With this, I doubt you will get any sort of moderation status.

Sorry for this, but honest interpretation,
-PC101
PizzaCreeper101
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile http://thaltemer.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Frodomann1 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:11 am

While you have "been on" the server for quite a while, I haven't seen you on until recently. You seem to have joined, left for a few months, and joined again a few months later. This is necessarily a bad thing, it just says that you haven't been on the server for quite that length of time.
Frodomann1
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top