PerthCraft

Desomas Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desomas Staff Application

Post  Desomas on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:09 pm

Name: Anthony (I'M NOT GIVING MY NAME TO A MACHINE)
Minecraft Username: Desomas
Timezone: Eastern
How long have you been on our server?: Something like 5 months
Why should you be a moderator?: Well, I've noticed a lot of people arguing in chat lately, and with Madi resigning, I figured I'd try to pick up some mod slack.
What could you do to help the server?: General mod stuff. Stop arguments, help people that get griefed, and just keep the server from imploding in on itself.

Tell us a bit about yourself:
I DRIVE THE SHINNIEST MEAT BICYCLE
I'M THE CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN
IF YOU BRING ME A BUCKET, I'LL SHOW YOU A BUCKET
MY FINGERS ARE GOING TO FEEL SO GOOD INSIDE YOUR EYES

Desomas
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desomas Staff Application

Post  PizzaCreeper101 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:39 am

Although, it may be just me, I have not seen you much. Well can't say much for myself.

I digress. Confidentiality is totally fine. You are not handing your name to machines but to the community who reads this applications if they take the time. There have been more arguments as of late. Even on the short time, I am available. However, you are EXTREMELY vague about yourself and what you can provide for the server. Even though you can list this and that over and over, adding that will provide information on what you are comfortable in dealing with. Confidentiality in "About yourself" does not help anyone. That wording can be determined as over-sensitive to giving information, that you don't trust people on the very server you want to serve, or you think it is funny to be immature in a serious subject. You may say you are 21, but online you can claim any age you want. Immaturity can quickly bring down trust of fellow players and dependability. I suggest you get serious and redo this application with better details and things that make sense about you.

NOTE: I do not expect backlash from these kinds of replies I make. If I do receive backlash from you, I will not review your applications and let Evaluator handle it.

Evaluator can take care of anything that I missed.
PizzaCreeper101
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile http://thaltemer.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re:

Post  Evaluator on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:42 am

Pizza has basically covered everything I was going to say. Haven't you also been accused of grief and looting sometime in the past as well? You seem to be a decent player in-game but I would kindly point out that such a brass and childish outlook to a Moderator Application is highly inappropriate especially seeing how elaborate and serious all our TMs and Mods are about their positions, responsibilities and the server itself.

Referencing popular memes have their place, but not too much and not here. Your reasons, actually everything in this application is very vague. "Picking up Mod slack"? Our mods and TMs take their jobs seriously and Madi has her own, justified reasons for stepping down, I doubt you would give the same devotion giving your utterly disrespectful statement. If you are indeed serious about your application, I suggest rewriting it with inclusion to more proper information and less debasement to our Mods. If not- have a good day Desomas.

-And if I may quote
Desomas wrote:
indeed.

Last edited by Evaluator on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : was to gory...)

Evaluator
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desomas Staff Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top