PerthCraft

PvP Area Madness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PvP Area Madness

Post  Becca on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Every time people pvp in the arena, they fight, they caps, they spam, and I can't even just no.

I'm so over people fighting because someone stole their stuff, someone won't give stuff back, someones stuff has gone completely missing, people aren't playing fairly.

PvP arena is getting worse and worse and so are the fights.

Something needs to be done.

Ban players for the arena or something I don't know, but this is getting out of hand and extremely annoying.

I've had to turn my chat off constantly due to the fights happening all because of the Arena.

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Area Madness

Post  Zoskie on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Keeping your inventory on death at the arena would help.

Pros:
No more fights.
No more arguements.
Stuff won't glitch into the event world.
No one would steal stuff.

Cons:
It might be for the entire server and not just the arena.

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  x_Madi_x on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:58 pm

You simply can't just have no fights on the server. No server is 100% perfect.

I've banned about 5 people for stealing/lying/complaints(by other players) and I try to replace what became missing.

People are going to just walk by the rules like they're not important signs. I'm sure if people read the rules, they'd at least put precious stuff away in an Enderchest. We can't always Referee a PVP fight, even though that's possible, but if there was always a 3rd person watching the fight, we can always make sure who gets reported, and we can make sure they get their stuff back.

The PVP arena is so precious to most players, we can't just take it away. Though, if things DO get way out of hand, then yes, I'd probably call a vote to see if we can change some rules up, switch some things around, and see what we can do.

Lately, the fighting has gone down (from what I've seen) and I haven't seen much problem. But I'll definitely try to watch matches when they don't know it, because when Staff isn't around, that's when the real colours show.

~~

Zoskie, that'll make things too easy for players in my opinion. I'm sure a lot of people will like it, but part of Minecraft is getting the best of the best, and there's obviously going to be obstacles. Might as well hand out Godmode to everybody.  If they don't want to lose anything, they can donate $45 for Executive and they can use Godmode all they want.

~~

I'll do the best I can to fix this. Sorry.

Let us party until our wieners fall off.
x_Madi_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top