PerthCraft

The start of something new

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The start of something new

Post  wizardry21 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:34 am

While I was recording some stuff was happening that should be brought to your attention, I have the video up at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz5-RIbMPEg&feature=youtu.be
I hope that people will start to get along better for even though i announced that I was recording from what I could tell some bullying was taking place.

P.S. the video was made to show a sign I found while mining talking about Herobrine but could not find it again.
wizardry21
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The start of something new

Post  x_Madi_x on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:26 am

I was skipping around the video (If you could please help and put where the bullying started, that would be great.)

And I saw Sparta involved, Chaos involved, Hyper involved, Noah (I might be wrong.), and if you could tell me who else if I missed it, please inform me.

Punishments will be given out when/if I talk to Swing to see what happens.

I can't promise anything, but there will/is consequences.

Thank you.

Let us party until our wieners fall off.
x_Madi_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wizardry21 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:05 am

x_Madi_x wrote:I was skipping around the video (If you could please help and put where the bullying started, that would be great.)

And I saw Sparta involved, Chaos involved, Hyper involved, Noah (I might be wrong.), and if you could tell me who else if I missed it, please inform me.

Punishments will be given out when/if I talk to Swing to see what happens.

I can't promise anything, but there will/is consequences.

Thank you.

Like I sad before I was not paying any attention to the chat since i was to busy looking for the Herobrine sign (and somehow the tunnel i made regenerated the blocks that I took out -_-). when I get the chance to look at the footage I will point out the points of the bullying.
wizardry21
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:41 pm

I watched the first 5:14 minutes hahah

Chaos, noah, and the rest are pretty good nice players, I don't see why it blew up like that but I guess everyone has their bad days,

Sparta on the other hand, not pointing out to be like.. mean and negative and all but something has to happen there..

The past week he's been all up in everyone's face.. swearing and out of control, the amount of times I've tried telling him to stop he won't, he refuses to stop, he pushes on..

He knows he's on his last warning, he's been muted and banned so many times with the warning of "you're on your last straw, next whatever is permaban" but his just not taking that seriously. he's getting worse again, granted for a time he was quite good and didn't blow up everywhere, but he's annoying people for the fun of it, tp-ing and not moving when they wanna build, then complaining that he's not doing anything.

I forgot to post these the other day, but there's a guy that's just trolling everyone, he comes online, trolls for 10 minutes and then goes offline, I keep trying to get people to stop responding to him because it's fueling the fire, but sparta continues then the others start up again.

Granted NoahSailor is in this, but she stopped for a fair bit, she's not a bad person and she's a really good builder, she's nice, and helps a lot of people, she's online a lot, she just gets caught up in bad situations.

this is one of 4 events that's happened involving this 3pic guy and everytime, sparta is ell involved and won't back down when asked nicely.

Sorry I posted this on your thread btw, you can move it to the reports banning blahblahblah or leave it I just i don't even know why I posted it here now.

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  x_Madi_x on Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:11 pm

I'll keep a hawk eye on all of them. C:

Let us party until our wieners fall off.
x_Madi_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sluckarto on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:14 am

That guy was being a total retard, so we greet rudeness and retardedness with rudeness and smartness :DI don't see a problem with that guy (3PiCMaster) reaping what he sowed. Shocked

sluckarto
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top