Abagael

Minecraft Username:
Corajoy
Timezone:
Eastern.

How long have you been on our server?
Since April 12th

Why should you be a moderator?:
Because I love to help people when they are in need and hate to see them want to be ranked up and miss Swing and they wait for months. I don't like to be mean and i hate to see people get griefed, i had a big grief myself and to see what happens after putting in so much effort it just isn't good to be griefed and I want to prevent that.

What could you do to help the server?:
I would help with ranks and everything, basically i'm up for anything they offer.

Tell us a bit about yourself:
I have really good grades in school, my averages 90-100, I like to swim, I love animals and I read a lot. I'm going to be an Aunt soon.
I love to play Minecraft and servers but this one is amazing.

Posting this for Cora because she just couldn't seem to get how, I know she'll have to learn how to use the forums but I just didn't want to say no..I couldn't say no..

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CoraJoy's Staff App.

Post  PizzaCreeper101 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:03 pm

Now, is this for Corajoy? I would like her honest opinions unless she wrote all of this and handed it to you.

Issue has been resolved. The rundown is below.

CoraJoy wrote:Why should you be a moderator?:
Because I love to help people when they are in need and hate to see them want to be ranked up and miss Swing and they wait for months. I don't like to be mean and i hate to see people get griefed, i had a big grief myself and to see what happens after putting in so much effort it just isn't good to be griefed and I want to prevent that.

This part is absolutely wonderful. You help people in need and want to help them be ranked when the owners are not available.

However, if all the moderators had the ability to rank people ( assuming they can't promote themselves, meaning they cannot promote anyone higher than those below ), what would they do with all the sponges? Certainly not for personal use. Why should you have several hundred sponges lying around in chests? It takes up space and time for moderators. If the owners were to not take the sponges from the moderators and just the cash, then the moderators would have to dispose of the sponges immediately.
Spiddles and swingingkings have their own schedules. You have to respect that. They do not have the luxury to get on everyday like we do ( I have been lacking in attendance recently. This is one of the few chances I can do before going to DigiPen.). They have to manage their lives and so do we.

Griefing is a heavy subject and just about everybody knows that.

CoraJoy wrote:Tell us a bit about yourself:
I have really good grades in school, my averages 90-100, I like to swim, I love animals and I read a lot. I'm going to be an Aunt soon.
I love to play Minecraft and servers but this one is amazing.

I'll be honest. Grades usually don't matter to the server but if you boast that, I won't stop you. It is usually the core values within a person. If you can hold those without breaking, you could get Moderator. Whatever you like to do, keep those at heart. They can be your stress relievers and be your source of determination.
There is always a time in someone's life where they can be considered an aunt or uncle due to younger generations from the tree.

Good luck, and have a wonderful day.
PizzaCreeper101
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile http://thaltemer.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top