PerthCraft

Pj_jellybeans' Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pj_jellybeans' Staff Application

Post  pj_jelly on Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:21 am

Name: Daniel Wootton
Time zone: WA(AU) time
Favourite Colour: Blue
How long have I been playing on the server: Well, I have been playing on the testing server, helping out with the plugins so I think that counts. But if it doesn't I have been playing since the server opened up.

What I can do for the server: Well I was the first ever donator to Perthcraft. I did not donate the most money But I hope the money I donated helped a lot!

Why I think I should be a moderator: I am a very kind person, I can be trusted and I can be quite helpful. I love helping people! I love knowing that I have helped someone when they most need it! I am very strict when I need to be, If I see someone who is doing a bad thing. I will NOT hesitate to give him/her the punishment he/she deserves!

About me: I'm very happy all the time! I enjoy playing with my adorable dog (His name is Wootty) I also enjoy playing with my best friends in real life. I am starting year 9 next year. I live in Perth,WA.

So this is my Staff Application. I hope you like it, and I think I should mention that this is my 3rd try at my Staff Application.

Thank you for your time reading it. Have a lovely day/night (depends on when your reading it)

Pj_jellybeans

pj_jelly

Back to top Go down

Re: Pj_jellybeans' Staff Application

Post  Zoskie on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:40 am

To me I think you should add a little bit more and also tell us about yourself more. Other than that your application seems good to me. I would +1 you but I'm not sure how ._. Sorry!

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  milly4life on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:49 am

You should probably make an account on the forums before you apply for moderator. There should be a register button on the top right corner on this website, hit that and make your account.
milly4life
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:44 pm

Thanks for bumping this :/. He is a great guy but he's not nearly as active as he needs to be.
Inv3rt3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top