PerthCraft

cahilll1616's application (It's really cahill161, but I tried to type with my eyes closed :/)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cahilll1616's application (It's really cahill161, but I tried to type with my eyes closed :/)

Post  cahilll1616 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:42 pm

Dear Admins and Owners,
My name is cahill161. I want to be a staff member. I want to because I want to make PerthCraft a super enjoyable experience for everyone. I'm a nice guy and I'd take my job seriously. Here's my application:

Name: Alex Larvik

Minecraft Username: cahill161

Timezone: Western US Pacific. Oregon Area.

How long I've been on the server: About maybe a month? I don't know exactly, but definitely more than a week.

Why should I be part of the staff: I'm a nice guy and really good at minecraft. Being a staff, I think that it means that you're being trusted to make a server better. I'd do everything in my power to fulfill that task. I've been a staff member in lots of servers and am voted to be really good at it on all of them. I just wanna make people feel at home on this server. PerthCraft is a great server and I want to make it even more popular and better than it already is.

What I could do to improve the server: Since I'm making my own server, I have some good ideas for one. Put more ads on minecraft sites, add more gamemodes, etc.

A little about myself: I'm just an eleven-year-old kid who loves vids, friends, reading, writing, and family. I play minecraft and my PS3 often and I'm good at both of them. I'm an adopted Korean and take pride in it. I'm a nice guy most of the time (as I've said) and make friends really easy. I try to remain a good relationship with everyone unless you really provoke me. Unless you try to patch that mistake, you've got yourself an enemy. (I won't do anything rash unless someone deserves it, though) I have a good personality and I'm smart.

Well, that's it! If you have questions, just leave 'em in the comments or message me on PerthCraft. Please read over my resume and decide if I should join the ranks of the moderators.
Cheers.
-cahill161

[i]

cahilll1616
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re:

Post  Evaluator on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:48 pm

Thank you so much for applying.
I can see you're quite serious about your application and will excuse the title as cheerful banter =]
Anyhow,
Being a staff, I think that it means that you're being trusted to make a server better.
Yes, yes it is, but it is also a giant responsibility to not only be a good example of a model perthcraftian but also a very selfless and trying job where you have to sacrifice most of your own time on the server to help others.

Ok now to questions.
I want to make it even more popular and better than it already is.
how?
Since I'm making my own server, I have some good ideas for one. Put more ads on minecraft sites, add more gamemodes, etc.
With your new server opening, do you really think that you can divide your time between them and still fulfil your duties to the fullest in Perthcraft?
Also, I hope you don't think being mod is all about giving ideas because that couldn't be farther from the truth.

11, I've seen many; younger even with maturity well beyond their age and I won't dismiss you just because of how old you are but do you, yourself think you have the confidence, will and strength to deal with people who would most probably be much older than you with both sternness and respect?

Evaluator
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cahilll1616's application (It's really cahill161, but I tried to type with my eyes closed :/)

Post  Frodomann1 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:08 pm

Is evaluated like Inverted or Swing on an alternate account? >.>
Frodomann1
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cahilll1616's application (It's really cahill161, but I tried to type with my eyes closed :/)

Post  Becca on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:09 pm

omfg you'd think aye!

who knows.

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PizzaCreeper101 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:42 am

I usually do this, but it's nice having to not repeat the same things over and over.
PizzaCreeper101
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile http://thaltemer.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top