PerthCraft

I'm Sorry For What I've Done

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm Sorry For What I've Done

Post  Johnny_Big_Buns on Wed May 01, 2013 2:19 am

Hello, Johnny here. I would like to appologize for what I did. I know you might think it's been a while since I got banned, but I thought about how amazing your server is. I would absolutely love it if you unbanned me. But it's your call. Please take this into consideration. Thanks! -Johnny Very Happy

Johnny_Big_Buns
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm Sorry For What I've Done

Post  ISeeYouTrolllin on Wed May 01, 2013 2:24 am

YEAHHHH GO JOHNNY WOOOHOOOOO UNBANUNBANUNBAN :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ISeeYouTrolllin
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lol Troll xD

Post  silo44 on Wed May 01, 2013 2:25 am

I hope this means a new beginning for my bro... Thanks for allowing him the chance to appeal.

-Silo
silo44
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  swingingkings on Wed May 01, 2013 3:04 am

Explain what you did wrong, why, and how can you.. you get the point. Razz

Admin

View user profile http://cynical-seadragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny_Big_Buns on Thu May 02, 2013 12:04 am

I took apart a small abandoned house with no one in it for supplies. I then came back on to realize I was banned. My brother (silo44) said the guy who was living in the house said I griefed it. It was already partially griefed in the first place so I don't get why someone would live in it.

Johnny_Big_Buns
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny_Big_Buns on Thu May 02, 2013 12:46 am

Although I think I didn't do anything wrong, I can also see the other point of view. It was a structure that I didn't build so I shouldn't have taken it down. I am sorry for the other stuff I am accused of. (Disturbing the peace) I at first thought of the server as a server to screw around on. I then realized that the server was awesome but I already broke the rules. The second you let me back on I will read the rules carefully. Please give me another chance and hear me out. Smile

Johnny_Big_Buns
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca on Thu May 02, 2013 9:42 am

Johnny_Big_Buns wrote:Although I think I didn't do anything wrong, I can also see the other point of view. It was a structure that I didn't build so I shouldn't have taken it down. I am sorry for the other stuff I am accused of. (Disturbing the peace) I at first thought of the server as a server to screw around on. I then realized that the server was awesome but I already broke the rules. The second you let me back on I will read the rules carefully. Please give me another chance and hear me out. Smile

.. Well there's your problem.

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoskie on Thu May 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Becca wrote:
Johnny_Big_Buns wrote:Although I think I didn't do anything wrong, I can also see the other point of view. It was a structure that I didn't build so I shouldn't have taken it down. I am sorry for the other stuff I am accused of. (Disturbing the peace) I at first thought of the server as a server to screw around on. I then realized that the server was awesome but I already broke the rules. The second you let me back on I will read the rules carefully. Please give me another chance and hear me out. Smile

.. Well there's your problem.

Johnny, Becca is right. It may seem to YOU like you didn't do anything wrong but to every else you did. Mods don't ban people for no reason.

Johnny on my first day of Perthcraft I got banned for griefing and for acting like a d*** about it. I admit I was mad at first and I kept saying to myself "I didn't even do anything wrong! I didn't know I couldn't grief!!! " but over time I admit that I did grief and did act like a d*** about it. No griefing is a server wide rule I learned that I shouldn't do it from this. We know what you did and you did do it. So please just admit what you did and don't act like you didn't do it.

Thanks and have very nice day.

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  x_Madi_x on Thu May 02, 2013 1:19 pm

He thinks he didn't do anything wrong, and that's understandable. I guess we didn't explain it enough. But I think he deserves an unban for doing what we asked. Also, he has his own opinion and we have ours. We learn from our mistakes and we don't make them again. I"m pretty sure I trust this guy well enough because even Silo said it: It'll reflect on Silo if this kid did anything more wrong.

Let us party until our wieners fall off.
x_Madi_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  silo44 on Fri May 03, 2013 7:08 am

Yeah... You know, He did say that he "can see the other point of view". Then later goes on to say "I shouldn't have taken it down". So, in essence, he is contradicting his original statement. I don't know... I see it that way but I can see how those words are easy to pick up on. I think that your guy's comments help to not cut any corners in this process... If swing would have just said "ya sure", there would have been a very high chance of failure. Thank you guys for commenting though... It's good to know people listen to me... I sometimes do not get this in my life.
silo44
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TBS on Fri May 03, 2013 11:25 am

I muted him like 3 times and banned him atleast once xD But I think he deserves 1 last chance prove himself
TBS
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny_Big_Buns on Sat May 04, 2013 2:06 am

Thank you TBS and all others that support my opinion. If I get one more chance, I will prove to you that I have matured over the time I was banned. My friend had a bad influence on my experience. Smile

Johnny_Big_Buns
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny_Big_Buns on Wed May 08, 2013 2:56 am

Hey guys it has been a few days since the last post and I just want to know what the verdict is. If its a know or a yes just please tell me. Smile thanks!!!

Johnny_Big_Buns
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum