PerthCraft

A Bad Day in Perthcraft

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Bad Day in Perthcraft

Post  silo44 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Well, I can only say today was pretty bad when it comes to disobeying the rules. We had IP posters, stealers and an AFK Fisher. All I and the people involved would like is that these people feel the consequences. Thanks again. (Picture of IP post below)

http://i80.servimg.com/u/f80/18/13/67/12/2013-012.jpg


Last edited by silo44 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posting Picture)
avatar
silo44
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 46
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 19
Location : Phoenix, AZ, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bad Day in Perthcraft

Post  iamsparta2 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Yes, Arisaka (I think thats how you spell it) ALWAYS AFK fishes, and never gets banned. Madi kicked her for it but she just came on and did it again. then Madi kicked her again. Arisaka then came on and raged on madi in caps. And no mods or trial mods do anthing about it besides for firstbase and madi. and i belive that there is a lot of favouriteism on this server, like the mods/trialmods can do anything and get away with it. but if somebody else oes one little thing its like BAM! BANNED FOR 29473987492 weeks.
avatar
iamsparta2
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 78
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-02-19
Location : Home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bad Day in Perthcraft

Post  Frodomann1 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:56 pm

I wouldn't belittle the actions that others are banned for. The mods on this server are very fair in the punishments they doll out. I have never seen anyone be banned for something they didn't deserve (or make it appear they deserved.) Also I have never seen anyone be banned without several warnings of their behavior first.
avatar
Frodomann1
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 167
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2013-01-22
Age : 24
Location : On the beach surfing! :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bad Day in Perthcraft

Post  Inv3rt3d on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:29 pm

iamsparta2 wrote:Yes, Arisaka (I think thats how you spell it) ALWAYS AFK fishes, and never gets banned. Madi kicked her for it but she just came on and did it again. then Madi kicked her again. Arisaka then came on and raged on madi in caps. And no mods or trial mods do anthing about it besides for firstbase and madi. and i belive that there is a lot of favouriteism on this server, like the mods/trialmods can do anything and get away with it. but if somebody else oes one little thing its like BAM! BANNED FOR 29473987492 weeks.
Both from America ( the mods you say are the only ones helping out), therefore both in your time zone, you cannot say that nobody else is doing work because you're offline a lot of the time, so you may not see that much.
avatar
Inv3rt3d
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 828
Reputation : 94
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 18
Location : New Inv3rt3dland (Aus)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bad Day in Perthcraft

Post  swingingkings on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:35 pm

AFK fishing isn't actually illegal atm ._. maybe i could/should make it so.


_________________
avatar
swingingkings
Admin
Admin

Posts : 275
Reputation : 118
Join date : 2012-12-14
Age : 21

View user profile http://cynical-seadragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bad Day in Perthcraft

Post  Frodomann1 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:59 pm

swingingkings wrote:AFK fishing isn't actually illegal atm ._. maybe i could/should make it so.

It basically is anyway (as in people ((as in me and ari)) already get kicked for it xD)
But I don't do it anymore since my rods break so fast now.
avatar
Frodomann1
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 167
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2013-01-22
Age : 24
Location : On the beach surfing! :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bad Day in Perthcraft

Post  x_Madi_x on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:48 am

The reason I kick is because we have loyalty points. It's practically an anti-afk machine if you're afk fishing. It's unfair to the people who actually DO play right on the server.

If this rule could be brought out, I would be thankful.

_________________

Let us party until our wieners fall off.
avatar
x_Madi_x
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 160
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2013-01-21
Age : 21
Location : St. Charles, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bad Day in Perthcraft

Post  Inv3rt3d on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 am

Or get rid of loyalty points all together.. It's glitchy as it doesn't show the most active person as well as the fact that you can't see your own loyalty points. Then there's people just afking all the time so the lp points system kinda now failing.
avatar
Inv3rt3d
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 828
Reputation : 94
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 18
Location : New Inv3rt3dland (Aus)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bad Day in Perthcraft

Post  RiverCloud on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:58 pm

iamsparta2 wrote:Yes, Arisaka (I think thats how you spell it) ALWAYS AFK fishes, and never gets banned. Madi kicked her for it but she just came on and did it again. then Madi kicked her again. Arisaka then came on and raged on madi in caps. And no mods or trial mods do anthing about it besides for firstbase and madi. and i belive that there is a lot of favouriteism on this server, like the mods/trialmods can do anything and get away with it. but if somebody else oes one little thing its like BAM! BANNED FOR 29473987492 weeks.

For your information, I do not always afk feesh. I afk feeshed from around lvl 110 to what I have now, but the past levels were all manual. I've pulled two all-nighters feeshing before. In fact, Frodo was there one time to comment about my no-life-ing.

And I came on the second time because I was kicked, when I wasn't even afk feeshing. I left Minecraft and switched to another window to study for a class I had. It's not a big deal for getting kicked, but shortly after I started studying, I had a dispute with my mom, which got me in a negative mood. So when I got back to the game to get my mind off of what just happened, to see that I was kicked for something that I was not doing, I snapped, and bitched at everyone. I then logged off to calm down, because I was being a retard.
I understand that what I did was unreasonable, and have already apologized to Madi. But just to be clear, you can always spec me again to see that the rod was not moving. I was merely afk, not feeshing. I'm not the type of asshole who does the same thing again after being told previously that it was not allowed. So no, I did not do it again. If you read what I was saying before I left Sparta, you can read that I did not "do it again."

One question; why is it such a big deal to have in-game time? Who the FUCK cares about how long you've been? It doesn't benefit a player in anyway, nor does it affect others negatively. Other than having the fucking ego to boast about investing time more in a game than reality, there is no fucking point in having afk time. So does it seriously matter? LoyaltyPoints do not, in any way, benefit a player.
I was afk feeshing to get my feeshing up because like many, I want to be able to feesh up diamonds later on. If afk feeshing is looked down upon, what about other trainers? What about those who have those fucking retarded afk-acrobatic trainers set up? All the other I don't know possible afk trainers that people have come up with. Excuse me while you guys all turn a blind eye on that.

I WILL SAY THIS ONE MORE FUCKING TIME.
LOYALTYPOINTS DO NOT, IN ANY WAY, BENEFIT A PLAYER. SO WHO THE HELL GIVES A CRAP ABOUT IT.

So yea, remove it.
avatar
RiverCloud
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 51
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-27
Age : 21
Location : China

View user profile http://livinginminecraft.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bad Day in Perthcraft

Post  x_Madi_x on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:18 pm

RiverCloud wrote:
iamsparta2 wrote:Yes, Arisaka (I think thats how you spell it) ALWAYS AFK fishes, and never gets banned. Madi kicked her for it but she just came on and did it again. then Madi kicked her again. Arisaka then came on and raged on madi in caps. And no mods or trial mods do anthing about it besides for firstbase and madi. and i belive that there is a lot of favouriteism on this server, like the mods/trialmods can do anything and get away with it. but if somebody else oes one little thing its like BAM! BANNED FOR 29473987492 weeks.

For your information, I do not always afk feesh. I afk feeshed from around lvl 110 to what I have now, but the past levels were all manual. I've pulled two all-nighters feeshing before. In fact, Frodo was there one time to comment about my no-life-ing.

And I came on the second time because I was kicked, when I wasn't even afk feeshing. I left Minecraft and switched to another window to study for a class I had. It's not a big deal for getting kicked, but shortly after I started studying, I had a dispute with my mom, which got me in a negative mood. So when I got back to the game to get my mind off of what just happened, to see that I was kicked for something that I was not doing, I snapped, and bitched at everyone. I then logged off to calm down, because I was being a retard.
I understand that what I did was unreasonable, and have already apologized to Madi. But just to be clear, you can always spec me again to see that the rod was not moving. I was merely afk, not feeshing. I'm not the type of asshole who does the same thing again after being told previously that it was not allowed. So no, I did not do it again. If you read what I was saying before I left Sparta, you can read that I did not "do it again."

One question; why is it such a big deal to have in-game time? Who the FUCK cares about how long you've been? It doesn't benefit a player in anyway, nor does it affect others negatively. Other than having the fucking ego to boast about investing time more in a game than reality, there is no fucking point in having afk time. So does it seriously matter? LoyaltyPoints do not, in any way, benefit a player.
I was afk feeshing to get my feeshing up because like many, I want to be able to feesh up diamonds later on. If afk feeshing is looked down upon, what about other trainers? What about those who have those fucking retarded afk-acrobatic trainers set up? All the other I don't know possible afk trainers that people have come up with. Excuse me while you guys all turn a blind eye on that.

I WILL SAY THIS ONE MORE FUCKING TIME.
LOYALTYPOINTS DO NOT, IN ANY WAY, BENEFIT A PLAYER. SO WHO THE HELL GIVES A CRAP ABOUT IT.

So yea, remove it.

There was't any reason to swear.

Anyways, you're right about the Loyalty Points, but maybe YOU don't care, and other people DO. Also, I have not seen anybody use Afk-FISHING. (Feesh is just annoying.) trainers yet. And most the people on the server complain about afk-fishers, so I just want to help and make McMMO levels fair. It's sometimes not about the Loyalty Points. It's about McMMO, and who wants to gain levels by being legit. I respect people for that.

_________________

Let us party until our wieners fall off.
avatar
x_Madi_x
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 160
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2013-01-21
Age : 21
Location : St. Charles, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bad Day in Perthcraft

Post  Zoskie on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:53 pm

Could someone please lock this? I don't want it getting out of hand and people will might regret what they said.
If anyone that can lock this sees this please lock it. Thanks!

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 208
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2013-03-12
Age : 19
Location : In a castle with my Queen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bad Day in Perthcraft

Post  firstbase21 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:19 am

Just a quick comment by me though ... Fishing is different from the other afk stuff in that while fishing you get "treasures" which can be used to get lots of money especially when compounded with the salvage skill... which is why personally I think fishing is a bigger deal then say acrobatics.

As a side note I would like to also say that while spectating people you can not see what the rod is doing. So if you afk next to a pond with a rod equipped and fish in your inventory ... we are going to assume you are afk fishing.

But as Zoskie said ... lets all just be happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
firstbase21
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 145
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2013-01-16
Age : 24
Location : Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bad Day in Perthcraft

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum