PerthCraft

Matt's Little Town for Sale. :I

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt's Little Town for Sale. :I

Post  mattangoh on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:12 am

Hai Guys/whatever you are,

as some of you may no already, I have constructed this miniature setup for living standards, All doors signs and other things lockable are unlocked so if you buy it you can destroy them if you want. I am not sure about the price yet, but it'll come to me (Note: 6k+ Because of materials to build.) If you buy this note: its a place where loads of mobs spawn so be careful <3333

So, im gonna put up some pictures of the place, and see if you guys like it.

This is my General Farm's (A view from my castle.)

[img][/img]

Melon House with of course Melon Plantation inside <3.

[img][/img]

This next one is my pumpkin house and once again it has pumpkin plantation inside.

A view from my house in the morning sun!

A pathway going to my house + it has a little meeting area on the left side of the picture.

My final Picture is a picture of inside the castle, its a one floor place but it has nice detail :I

Thats about all the pictures I needed to show you, help me figure out a price for these buildings.

Edited in: If you wan't to see the place in person just ask me in game and i'll be delighted to!

Thanks ~Matt

Last edited by mattangoh on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Pictures/new stuff)
mattangoh
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Matt's Little Town for Sale. :I

Post  Inv3rt3d on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:40 pm

With the time and effort put into this, it's quite cherishable. I'm not intending to buy it, however it's an island ( owning land as well as just the structures), it was made from many minerals, diamond blocks, gold block, redstone blocks, Ice, it would have taken a while to obtain all that. The melon and pumpkin houses are great decor and the farm is long and could give the owner a hefty incoming. Being far away from spawn, it's guaranteed to not be touched by griefers. The cons about it are mining (it's very unlikely that you'll mine all the way to an Extreme hills biome, being a bit low on emeralds and it's hard to expand, natural resources can be very hard to get without aqua affinity and one major thing. No mobs would spawn, passive or hostile because of the light+water combo. The pros outweigh the cons so I'm looking at about 6-9k with this. It's not grand but humbly elegant.
Inv3rt3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Matt's Little Town for Sale. :I

Post  mattangoh on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:04 am

Noted, Thanks for suggestion Inv3rt3d:!:

~anyone else got suggestions for price?~
mattangoh
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down