PerthCraft

thedaniebot's Super Amazing Trial-mod Application~*~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thedaniebot's Super Amazing Trial-mod Application~*~

Post  thedaniebot on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:21 am

Sidenote: 75% through typing this my computer totally up and froze on me, so I had to redo some parts of it. Hopefully it'll still suffice...?

Name: Danie
Minecraft Username: thedaniebot
Timezone: PST
How long have you been on our server? Since December 18 uvu
Why should you be a moderator?: I believe that I should be a moderator because this server has one of the most outstanding communities I've ever seen, and is full of amazing builds and just great minecraft-ness in general. I only wish to ensure that it stays that way, if not get even better! I feel as though with my frequency here, I have more potential to help than just place blocks and chat, and with the advantages of being (Trial Mod?), I could accomplish that.

What could you do to help the server?:
Personally, I think it's very important that we are continuously reaching out to more people, and that when they log on they won't want to switch to a different server. However, with this there are bound to be griefers/spammers/etc; and it should be in high priority that those are to be dealt with in a suitable and timely matter. Subsequently! I believe that with the responsibilities of moderator, I could ensure that the baddies get managed in some form, whether that be kicking, tempbanning if necessary, or simply just helping quell any and all arguments, triggered by griefing or not.

We have an excellent team of staff right now, e.g. Madi, Becca, Inv3rt3d, Swing, and so on. Despite this, I believe it is crucial for there to be authority over the spans of all time zones, not as much centered in the Australia area and such so that their can be optimum maintenance as much as possible. (Missoureh!)

Tell us a bit about yourself:
Haha um okay. I'm a girl from the lovely state of Washington! ((It's really not all that great, it just rains a lot. But hey, Starbucks!)) I love video games of all kinds, from SNES to PlayStation to things like OFF. I first started playing Minecraft sometime in 2010 I believe, and wow what a game huh? Besides that, I'm really interested in sewing/cosplay, and am a regular attendee of nearby conventions. Yeah! My favorite color is dark blue and my favorite foods are sushi and pastries and haha I honestly don't know what else, I'm not the most interesting.

Include some information about how long you've been on this server and any previous experiences on other servers.
As previously mentioned, I've been on this server for around four months, though unfortunately am still at R1 due to the fact that I don't know how to make money. Razz I've played on and been admin/mod on other servers in the past, (with no history of griefing of course), unfortunately many of these were during the Minecraft Beta phase and are now obsolete. Despite this, I can say with certainty that PerthCraft is the best by far.

afro
thedaniebot
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: thedaniebot's Super Amazing Trial-mod Application~*~

Post  x_Madi_x on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:41 am

As I've seen, you've been sort of active. Lately, you've been on a lot more than you have the past few weeks. Also, I believe we have a lot of Trial-Mods right now, but it's Swing and Spid's decision. You fit the spot perfectly, being a nice person adds to the upside.

Good luck, lovely!

Let us party until our wieners fall off.
x_Madi_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:59 pm

An active person, who like me, cannot make money. She helps people occasionally but people have been in arguments with you a few times. At least you're not scared of my avatar. I find at times you can have a bit of a negative mood (everyone has one, yours is just a bit more frequent) and maturity from you can vary, but fortunately you are a nice person, you seem to side with Becca frequently in her (plentiful) arguments, not sure if it's being a suck up or just nice. Your application was written nicely and I have an optimal output on your application. Your competitors (people who post good considerable apps) this month better be amazing to level with you, good luck Very Happy.
Inv3rt3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mattangoh on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:48 pm

I liked your application, it was thoughtful and at the same time you managed to do it while your computer froze (good job Razz). Your application was interesting and I think you have what it takes to be a TM. Best of luck!

~Matt Smile
mattangoh
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoskie on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Two Mods have said they like ( or love )your application. Personally I absolutely love it. I've seen you help some people occasionally and I think you'd make a great Mod! Very Happy
You have my +1 for Mod! Very Happy
But the decision is up to Swing and Spinndles.
Good Luck!

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  firstbase21 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:42 am

thedaniebot wrote:
We have an excellent team of staff right now, e.g. Madi, Becca, Inv3rt3d, Swing, and so on.

... I dont like this application Sad ...
firstbase21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:51 am

firstbase21 wrote:
thedaniebot wrote:
We have an excellent team of staff right now, e.g. Madi, Becca, Inv3rt3d, Swing, and so on.

... I dont like this application Sad ...
You're just on as much, she still credits you as a TM, unless you said you were going to do something neck related...( Reference from a couple weeks ago, Becca understands :3)
Inv3rt3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thedaniebot on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:03 pm

thedaniebot wrote:
We have an excellent team of staff right now, e.g. Madi, Becca, Inv3rt3d, Swing, and so on. Especially firstbase21, because they are the coolest person ever.

What are you talking about?

Anyways, thanks for all of the feedback guys, it means a lot. Lets just hope that Spiddles/swingingkings think the same!
thedaniebot
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top