PerthCraft

Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

Post  XxGsusxX on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:05 pm

Heya there,

For those who didn't knew, I've built a castle just for fun and now im trying to sell it. If you want to see the castle and location you can contact me whenever you are online on the server. There has been no decoration what so ever (except front garden and bottom of one tower).

My asking price for this build is 22k. (can get higher if someone bets more than the original price) This is a fairly amount for a castle which you can decorate yourself and on a good, quiet location. Also I'm still R1 and I need the money to have the materials for other builds. (if bought, the honor of the build still goes to me)

So now with my castle gone and my town basically aswell (newlondo), I'm kinda strollin' around. So now I've come to the idea to go around as freelancer builder. So if anyone needs help with a build, or is new on the server. I can help to build something for a price.

Greetings,

XxGsusxX (creepy kiss)

XxGsusxX
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

Post  swingingkings on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:49 pm

post some pictures!

_________________
avatar
swingingkings
Admin
Admin

Posts : 275
Reputation : 118
Join date : 2012-12-14
Age : 21

View user profile http://cynical-seadragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

Post  Zoskie on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Post some pictures and I may buy! Very Happy
I could always use an extra castle.

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 208
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2013-03-12
Age : 19
Location : In a castle with my Queen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pictures castle

Post  XxGsusxX on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:27 am

the pictures of the castle i am selling Very Happy.


XxGsusxX
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 34
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-04-22
Age : 23
Location : The netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

Post  Zoskie on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:32 am

Hey! I've been there! Very Happy
I'll take it! Very Happy

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 208
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2013-03-12
Age : 19
Location : In a castle with my Queen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

Post  XxGsusxX on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:06 am

Zoskie wrote:Hey! I've been there! Very Happy
I'll take it! Very Happy

I'm putting the sale up to the 1st of may. if there are no other candidates for the castle who goes over the asking price, you have it.

Current price: 22k for "Zoskie"

XxGsusxX

XxGsusxX
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 34
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-04-22
Age : 23
Location : The netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

Post  Zoskie on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:10 am

Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Calm yourself! 22k???? Are you for cereals?! That's the most expensive thing I've ever paid for! ( Besides accidental death converge. ) But I'll still take it Razz

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 208
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2013-03-12
Age : 19
Location : In a castle with my Queen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

Post  RiverCloud on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:21 am

Hey Zoskie, guess what. I think you should read a bit more.
XxGsusxX wrote:
My asking price for this build is 22k. (can get higher if someone bets more than the original price) This is a fairly amount for a castle which you can decorate yourself and on a good, quiet location. Also I'm still R1 and I need the money to have the materials for other builds. (if bought, the honor of the build still goes to me)

The price of something like 20k is a very reasonable price, considering how this is all built by himself, manually, with a lot of detail and variety of blocks. Considering how Milly's build that Aussie bought went for 15k, it makes sense to be 20k+. This place is bigger and whatnot.

Building something like this isn't a simple feat, and hard work was put into this. Because so, a nice reward is not unreasonable at all. If you have ever taken the time to construct a good Minecraft project, you'd understand how much consideration for the type of material, design, and detail is required. It's not EASY.
avatar
RiverCloud
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 51
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-27
Age : 21
Location : China

View user profile http://livinginminecraft.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

Post  Zoskie on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:48 am

RiverCloud wrote:Hey Zoskie, guess what. I think you should read a bit more.
XxGsusxX wrote:
My asking price for this build is 22k. (can get higher if someone bets more than the original price) This is a fairly amount for a castle which you can decorate yourself and on a good, quiet location. Also I'm still R1 and I need the money to have the materials for other builds. (if bought, the honor of the build still goes to me)

The price of something like 20k is a very reasonable price, considering how this is all built by himself, manually, with a lot of detail and variety of blocks. Considering how Milly's build that Aussie bought went for 15k, it makes sense to be 20k+. This place is bigger and whatnot.

Building something like this isn't a simple feat, and hard work was put into this. Because so, a nice reward is not unreasonable at all. If you have ever taken the time to construct a good Minecraft project, you'd understand how much consideration for the type of material, design, and detail is required. It's not EASY.


I see what your saying rivercloudand that's why I'm buying this. Because it wasn't easy to make and he deserves a reward for making it Razz

Great builders = Greater pay = Greater stuff = Awesomeness

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 208
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2013-03-12
Age : 19
Location : In a castle with my Queen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New Bid?

Post  x_Madi_x on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:02 pm

I'm willing to buy it for $25,000 and a stack of Sponges.

That is huge, the build is amazing, and you deserve every penny. Keep up the good work. I love the project you're now doing, probably only because I've been through that sweat and hard work before. But the 8 hours I worked on it totally paid off and it looked amazing.

Good luck.

_________________

Let us party until our wieners fall off.
avatar
x_Madi_x
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 160
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2013-01-21
Age : 21
Location : St. Charles, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

Post  Zoskie on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:10 pm

I knew I'd get one up'd T-T
But I'll just one up you back >Smile
I'll pay 25,001$ + an amazing diamond helmet + a cookie Smile

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 208
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2013-03-12
Age : 19
Location : In a castle with my Queen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

Post  XxGsusxX on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:42 pm

Zoskie wrote:I knew I'd get one up'd T-T
But I'll just one up you back >Smile
I'll pay 25,001$ + an amazing diamond helmet + a cookie Smile

i hope you mean 25.000 instead of 25,001 but i consider you do Razz. but, i have question about your bid.

Since the price for one stack of sponges is (taking one sponge = 100 ) 6400, the diamond helmet would not be that much worth ? i have no idea what enchantment it is tho.. So the total bid of Madi would be 31400 worth.

Can you past that. And by this post, the current situation is that Madi gets the castle for 25000 + 64 sponges.

(but i love cookies, Wink )

XxGsusxX
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 34
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-04-22
Age : 23
Location : The netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

Post  Zoskie on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:22 pm

25,000 + Diamond pick with eff. IV, fortune II and unbreaking III + 10 enchantment books of your choice + 1 cookie + half an inventory of coal + a set of diamond armor + 1 head from the LEFT of my head wall + 1 stack of carrots
C:

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 208
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2013-03-12
Age : 19
Location : In a castle with my Queen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

Post  XxGsusxX on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:26 pm

Zoskie wrote:25,000 + Diamond pick with eff. IV, fortune II and unbreaking III + 10 enchantment books of your choice + 1 cookie + half an inventory of coal + a set of diamond armor + 1 head from the LEFT of my head wall + 1 stack of carrots
C:

Seems legit. your bid has been accepted.

XxGsusxX
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 34
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-04-22
Age : 23
Location : The netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

Post  Frodomann1 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:35 pm

Just to make things clear, what would you value this bid at? 35,000? Or more or less.
avatar
Frodomann1
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 167
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2013-01-22
Age : 24
Location : On the beach surfing! :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

Post  XxGsusxX on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Frodomann1 wrote:Just to make things clear, what would you value this bid at? 35,000? Or more or less.

Are you asking me or zoskie ? on my side i think it should come around 32.500.

XxGsusxX
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 34
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-04-22
Age : 23
Location : The netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

Post  Frodomann1 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:12 pm

You, because that is now the price to beat for anyone else bidding on the product, after every bid (if made up of items) please state the worth so others can bid.
avatar
Frodomann1
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 167
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2013-01-22
Age : 24
Location : On the beach surfing! :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

Post  XxGsusxX on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:47 am

ok so now the bid is at 32.500 (items inclu) for Zoskie.

Other bids => post ! bounce

XxGsusxX
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 34
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-04-22
Age : 23
Location : The netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

Post  Inv3rt3d on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:57 am

* Gets an owner to world edit the house and copy it next to my house and auctions it *. haha, I wish. Milly's got some competition on her hands Very Happy. I think she'll get back to building once she's finished crying from my avatar.
avatar
Inv3rt3d
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 828
Reputation : 94
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 18
Location : New Inv3rt3dland (Aus)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

Post  milly4life on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:56 pm

Just from one builder to another, I think that you are a very good builder, but you need to think much more creatively. I have seen a castle like this before, and while it is not exactly block for block the same, there are some decorations, styles, and the general layout that are nearly identical. Just saying give credit where credit is due and don't copy.
avatar
milly4life
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 106
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 25
Location : NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

Post  XxGsusxX on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:37 pm

milly4life wrote:Just from one builder to another, I think that you are a very good builder, but you need to think much more creatively. I have seen a castle like this before, and while it is not exactly block for block the same, there are some decorations, styles, and the general layout that are nearly identical. Just saying give credit where credit is due and don't copy.

I don't see your problem. Yes I was inspired by some ideas of another castle, I've only seen this sort of castle on a tekkit server. And I've built it alot since then (in creative). This is the first time I come on a survival server to see if I can make it without having the creative mode on. I think credit is for the person who made it right, it took me alot of time to build this. And im kinda pissed off that you're saying that im copying this. I don't want any trouble but the smallest thing you can do is showing some respect.

XxGsusxX
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 34
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-04-22
Age : 23
Location : The netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

Post  XxGsusxX on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:57 pm

Attention !

The castle has been sold to Zoskie. No further biddings are accepted,

XxGsusxX

XxGsusxX
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 34
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-04-22
Age : 23
Location : The netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling castle, becoming freelancer builder.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum