PerthCraft

My new grades!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My new grades!

Post  x_Madi_x on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:56 pm


Course Description Period Teacher Room IPRYR E
6313 - 1 Child Dev 2 1 Klees, D C-103 B+
6543 - 3 Comp. App. 2 Reynolds, C A-105 B
3202 - 3 Geometry 3 Head, J A-124 C-
2212 - 6 World Civ 4 Hippe, W A-207 B
4202 - 5 Phys Sci. 5 Orrick, RB-209 A+
1202c - 1 English 2 6 Kilker, Katie A-209 B
5232 - 2 Orchestra 7 Davis, A A-109 A+
1912 - 4 Spanish 1 8 Reese, Laura C-6 B+

Yaaay! c:

_________________

Let us party until our wieners fall off.
avatar
x_Madi_x
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 160
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2013-01-21
Age : 20
Location : St. Charles, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My new grades!

Post  milly4life on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:36 pm

list of people who had shitty grades

1. Bill Gates
2. Warren Buffet

get back to your failure
avatar
milly4life
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 106
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 25
Location : NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My new grades!

Post  Frodomann1 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:58 pm

x_Madi_x wrote:
Course Description Period Teacher Room IPRYR E
6313 - 1 Child Dev 2 1 Klees, D C-103 B+
6543 - 3 Comp. App. 2 Reynolds, C A-105 B
3202 - 3 Geometry 3 Head, J A-124 C-
2212 - 6 World Civ 4 Hippe, W A-207 B
4202 - 5 Phys Sci. 5 Orrick, RB-209 A+
1202c - 1 English 2 6 Kilker, Katie A-209 B
5232 - 2 Orchestra 7 Davis, A A-109 A+
1912 - 4 Spanish 1 8 Reese, Laura C-6 B+

Yaaay! c:

Congrats! I'm glad you got your grades up. Hopefully you keep em up, but come back to us Very Happy
avatar
Frodomann1
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 167
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2013-01-22
Age : 24
Location : On the beach surfing! :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My new grades!

Post  Zoskie on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:28 pm

Congrats Madi!!!!! Very Happy


Have a cake!!!

(Imagine a cake is here.)

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 208
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2013-03-12
Age : 19
Location : In a castle with my Queen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My new grades!

Post  Inv3rt3d on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:08 pm

milly4life wrote:list of people who had shitty grades

1. Bill Gates
2. Warren Buffet

get back to your failure
Not to mention Einstein...
avatar
Inv3rt3d
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 828
Reputation : 94
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 18
Location : New Inv3rt3dland (Aus)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My new grades!

Post  Becca on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:27 pm

Inv3rt3d wrote:
milly4life wrote:list of people who had shitty grades

1. Bill Gates
2. Warren Buffet

get back to your failure
Not to mention Einstein...

There's hope for me yet! :DD
#BecomesAwesomeSmartAsRichPerson.

_________________

Becca
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 419
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2012-12-15
Location : Wodonga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My new grades!

Post  Inv3rt3d on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:17 am

x_Madi_x wrote:
Course Description Period Teacher Room IPRYR E
I know it's not a subject, but you got an E at your "Course Description Period Teacher Room IPRYR" subject. :3
avatar
Inv3rt3d
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 828
Reputation : 94
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 18
Location : New Inv3rt3dland (Aus)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My new grades!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum