PerthCraft

Click this --> [Veteran]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Click this --> [Veteran]

Post  S_U_O_M_I on Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:55 am

Maybe have a prefix say [Veteran].
Say, if you used to play Obblecraft, you get the option to have that prefix.

That's just my little suggestion.
Post a reply to what you think about it

It's seems like no one would like this suggestion, thank you for the feedback!
Topic has been closed. Any posts will be ignored.

~♫

Last edited by S_U_O_M_I on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:15 am; edited 2 times in total
S_U_O_M_I
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/zephroskash

Back to top Go down

Re: Click this --> [Veteran]

Post  Becca on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:46 am

This is a completely different server to Obblecraft, I get the server was made because of Obblecraft getting taken down, but Perthcraft is independant, Amazing, and has absolutely amazing members who i wouldn't trade for anything. they ain't worth nothing!! Jks!! LoveYouGuys! Perthcraft has more new Perthcraftians then Obblecraft players playing on Perthcraft, I love Perthcraft and I wouldn't go back to Obblecraft, There's absolutely no lag for me, Everyone respects one another, The owners SWINGINGKINGS MAINLY! Is extremely active and helpful, the server grows more and more everyday, we don't need a "special Rank" for people who played on Obblecraft.

THIS IS A NEW SERVER, IT IS PERTHCRAFT.

I played on Obblecraft, fair enough. But I'm sick of people coming onto Perthcraft that are OC members and thinking they own the place, sure enough the server is BASED AND STARTED because of OC, Obblecraft and Perthcraft are completely different yet the same in new and old ways,

It's a new server guys, adapt, OC is not PC and PC is not OC, Adapt like any other server, Obblecraft will never be forgotten and is dearly missed, but when one door closes another door opens, Perthcraft opened, See it as an opportunity, not something to hassle because of the previous.

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  S_U_O_M_I on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:27 am

Becca wrote:This is a completely different server to Obblecraft, I get the server was made because of Obblecraft getting taken down, but Perthcraft is independant, Amazing, and has absolutely amazing members who i wouldn't trade for anything. they ain't worth nothing!! Jks!! LoveYouGuys! Perthcraft has more new Perthcraftians then Obblecraft players playing on Perthcraft, I love Perthcraft and I wouldn't go back to Obblecraft, There's absolutely no lag for me, Everyone respects one another, The owners SWINGINGKINGS MAINLY! Is extremely active and helpful, the server grows more and more everyday, we don't need a "special Rank" for people who played on Obblecraft.

THIS IS A NEW SERVER, IT IS PERTHCRAFT.

I played on Obblecraft, fair enough. But I'm sick of people coming onto Perthcraft that are OC members and thinking they own the place, sure enough the server is BASED AND STARTED because of OC, Obblecraft and Perthcraft are completely different yet the same in new and old ways,

It's a new server guys, adapt, OC is not PC and PC is not OC, Adapt like any other server, Obblecraft will never be forgotten and is dearly missed, but when one door closes another door opens, Perthcraft opened, See it as an opportunity, not something to hassle because of the previous.

That's quite an interesting... reply....
Kay, thanks for the feedback Wink
Oh and btw, I treat PC like any other server, I'm just trying to say that maybe the oldies could get something special.
S_U_O_M_I
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:14 am

obblecraft players DON'T need a special Rank. They've done nothing to deserve it.

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d on Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:03 pm

Ideally people shouldn't be honoured for being on a server. If they were on OC, it doesn't make them a great person, in fact, a few big helping hands behind the server weren't from OC. Firstbase21, myself, Psiiche, AussieMiner and a few others just to name some. Most people from Obblecraft don't even come on PC frequently, you at first didn't know who I was, 3 months in to the server's existence (I'm referring to suomi) you come on the server asking who I am. Some peeps may be from OC but here we're all from PC, therefore no bias ranks should be placed on some players heads. Ranks are earnt, not awarded.
Inv3rt3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  S_U_O_M_I on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:13 pm

Inv3rt3d wrote:Ideally people shouldn't be honoured for being on a server. If they were on OC, it doesn't make them a great person, in fact, a few big helping hands behind the server weren't from OC. Firstbase21, myself, Psiiche, AussieMiner and a few others just to name some. Most people from Obblecraft don't even come on PC frequently, you at first didn't know who I was, 3 months in to the server's existence (I'm referring to suomi) you come on the server asking who I am. Some peeps may be from OC but here we're all from PC, therefore no bias ranks should be placed on some players heads. Ranks are earnt, not awarded.
"Rants are earnt, not awarded." I never said it was a rank, I just said it could be a prefix that some may like.
S_U_O_M_I
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:18 pm

Prefix, rank, same thing. I just wanted you to get the central idea of the post.
Inv3rt3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  milly4life on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:43 pm

The title you are looking for is called R8.

if you want people to look at your name and say, "WOW!, he has been here a while." you need to get that, and it takes dedication and hard work to PC, not OC.
milly4life
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  S_U_O_M_I on Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:44 am

milly4life wrote:The title you are looking for is called R8.

if you want people to look at your name and say, "WOW!, he has been here a while." you need to get that, and it takes dedication and hard work to PC, not OC.

Oh goddamnit.... why don't you people listen? D:
I do not care about ranks, I don't mind if people say "WOW! Look at Suo, he has R8" or not.
I already know this is Perthcraft, not Obblecraft. T_T
I'm just saying, if someone wants to have it, they may have it or not.
I truthfully I hate this community at times....
S_U_O_M_I
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Frodomann1 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:09 am

We get you, but you didn't listen to Inv3rt. He said very clearly that OC players are not deserving any more deserving of distinction than anyone else. Like milly said, R8 is a rank that gives you stuff, but it also gives someone the idea that you have been on the server for a long time.
Frodomann1
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  S_U_O_M_I on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:36 am

Frodomann1 wrote:We get you, but you didn't listen to Inv3rt. He said very clearly that OC players are not deserving any more deserving of distinction than anyone else. Like milly said, R8 is a rank that gives you stuff, but it also gives someone the idea that you have been on the server for a long time.
This is actually a nice, reasonable post. I like this, thanks Smile
S_U_O_M_I
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Frodomann1 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:49 am

Don't know why you were down-repped so I balanced it out for you.
Frodomann1
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  S_U_O_M_I on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 am

Frodomann1 wrote:Don't know why you were down-repped so I balanced it out for you.
Thanks pally Smile
I don't know why someone would down-rep me, they're probably mad at me for some reason, but, oh well :/
S_U_O_M_I
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:23 am

I cannot tolerate down-reppers, they do their form of trolling over the forums like this and I'll wipe them off the server, I've balanced out Becca's rep but next person who down reps (without reason) gets a 10 day ingame ban from me, and trust me, I can see who did it.
Inv3rt3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:53 am

Down repping me T _ T

okay then..

Thread locked..

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down