Firstbase21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Firstbase21

Post  firstbase21 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:52 am

Name: Boyd Lainhart

Minecraft Username: Firstbase21

Timezone: UST -7 : Mountain Time

How long have you been on our server?: Since early January

Why should you be a moderator?: I am capable of assisting newer players as they join the server answering any questions they might have about the mall / towney. I consider myself a very friendly person. I also would love to help create new ideas for server events or help run any we decide to do. I have a flexible, open schedule for the most part (which if need be I could send you a copy, so you know when I could be available).

What could you do to help the server?: I have built many game stadiums that we could use for server events, such as; a Blocky (slimeball) stadium, Spleef arena, Golem basketball court (my own creation... it's still a work in progress though), and am in progress of building a Arrow golf course game (another creation of my own). During weekdays around the last 2 hours of my normal playing time, (basicaly right when Becca logs off) no other mod is on.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a baseball player, like religiously, but due to a major knee injury I have to take time off and rehab. So during my rehab I have taken up a coaching job for the Freshman baseball team at my local high school. But I do have ALOT of free time which I mostly devote to Minecraft, other then that I make 2-D animations and special effects for video editing, as well as basic websites for a couple local entities.

-

I understand that the position of a trial-moderator is not a postion of power, as much a position of responsibility. Should I become a trial-mod I understand that my role on the server would no longer be "playing" Minecraft myself, as much as it would be assuring others can. When someone needs assistance it would be my job to stop whatever I'm doing, no matter how important it is to me, and help them.

Thankyou for your concideration
firstbase21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Firstbase21

Post  iamsparta2 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:01 am

i like it, i think you would be an exellent moderator Smile
iamsparta2
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BobRuby on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:47 pm

I think you would be good mod as well, as long as it didn't prevent you from your mapping. Of course, if you could fly, you would be able to map that much easier.

BobRuby
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  milly4life on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:11 pm

BobRuby wrote:I think you would be good mod as well, as long as it didn't prevent you from your mapping. Of course, if you could fly, you would be able to map that much easier.

Mods dont get the ability to fly, Only donators. (I think) I also agree that First would be a good trial moderator or moderator.

Also i think that flying would take away the fun of mapmaking, take away the unexpected ravine while starting at the map, and its gonna get boring fast.
milly4life
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  firstbase21 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Yep! My favorite part of mapping is never knowing when your going to fall 64 blocks down some noobs 1 block wide hole to hell Very Happy Happens WAY more then you'd think.
firstbase21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:46 pm

Firstbase is indefinitely deserving to be a trial-mod, I'm backing him up here.
Inv3rt3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  swingingkings on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:04 pm

Spiddles and I have decided that you will trial as a moderator, on Perthcraft.

I have asked many people on the server about what they think about you as a moderator, and they strongly agreed.

Congratulations.
Use your powers respectively and well.

Admin

View user profile http://cynical-seadragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:46 pm

Congrats boyd, welcome to the team Smile.
Inv3rt3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum