PerthCraft

Becca shouldn't be a staff.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  ISeeYouTrolllin on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:58 am

Becca is mean, and shows extreme favouritism. She first off, once threat to BAN me if I bidded on an auction. Secondly, threat to me that I'd have a consiquence for going into her OPEN shop. Who does that? And ah, her favourites. I asked to buy a book off her, and it was for sale, she said she wasn't going to sell it to me.
"Hey becca can I buy that book?"
"Pauses"
"It's a no, isn't it?"
"Yup"
Bans silo for 6 months, for giving a few people his server. We get BORED on perthcraft, we're too rich! We need somwhere to do anything with just a few of us. We didn't quit perthcraft, we just took a break! Other people have advertised, OFF THE HOOK.

If you agree that becca SHOULDN'T be a trial mod, please reply to me. And don't sissy out. I know many of you agree. I will do what I have to do even if it costs somthing.

ISeeYouTrolllin
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 85
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-02-03
Location : Over there

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  iamsparta2 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:06 am

i agree, first off her job is to WATCH OVER PERTHCRAFT, not to come on other servers investigating like the fucking FBI. secondly, i agree that she shows favouritism. like one day i was her friend then the next she said, and i quote "I got sick of all the trolling and shit." idk what she was talking about, but it gets really, really, annoying when she bitches at you for no reason. i see a reason that aussie doesnt participate in chat as often anymore.
avatar
iamsparta2
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 78
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-02-19
Location : Home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  Becca on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:15 am

Troll,
1) you kept jumping infront of me when i'm placing a sign in my shop, i never said i'd really ban you i'm not that stupid to ban someone for that, kick as a warning if yo continued and dind't listen when isaid stop, the "IseeTrolling banned" on my shop front wall was a joke infront of you which you did "XD" to and it as removed shortly after placement.
2) The book, I sell to those who need not to those who hoard, It as for sale for the people who actually really need it with low money, like most of my auctions and stuff i sell.

Sparta,
There's only so much fun and games i can take before i say enough is enough yet you continued, don't blame me if i get angry at you for continuing, i keep trying to talk to you and make things better but you're blowing me off.
As for going on silo's server i went on to see who silo asked and sent the ip too and if he was the only one, he admitted he as the only one and a ban was necessary.



And more than likely they are posting this because i banned silo, All he has to do is appeal, i just didn't want him coming back online and taking the rest of Perthcraft with him. This is more than likely out of anger that i banned him. I did say just get him to appeal.




I understand i'm not serious in cases, but when it's time to be serious i am fully serious, i know i have areas to improve and i'm working on them more than ever.

Patience is a virtue

_________________

Becca
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 419
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2012-12-15
Location : Wodonga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Troll and Sparta, she did her job

Post  silo44 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:18 am

Look guys, I don't think you guys should be banned, but for sure me. Think about it, I broke the rules in half like it was a peice of Play Doe. I DISERVE this ban. This is the consequence, stated clearly in the rules. Now for you guys, I don't know why you got banned, but that isn't Becca's fault. She is just doing her job. She came on my server to inform us, and inform she did. Thank you, Becca, for inforcing the law.
-silo44
p.s. thought troll and soarta were banned... sorry xD


Last edited by silo44 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
silo44
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 46
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 19
Location : Phoenix, AZ, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  milly4life on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:19 am

look troll, i dont want becca banned, if she seems mean, usually she is just joking around. and Im not saying that you did anything to provoke her, but she is a person who usually is fair and gives what she revives to other people in chat JUST THE SAME as every other person on this server. Also she is the most active staff member at the moment, and without her there would be a lot of greifed people on this server who would not get their stuff back.

And yes, I am sorry. I did not mean to get silo banned, he is a nice guy, and I think he should be allowed to come back. However he did break the rules, but in a very small way, so you should understand why he was banned. Im not saying that I am not to blame for his ban, I am. However if he had not advertised to this server, he would not be in this position.

there are other ways to get people a server, when only pertcraftians are on a server, well... that is not great for spids, swing, or this server in general. Some of us try really hard to make this server successful and when half of our member go to another server, instead of having one good server, you now have two shitty server. So lets unban silo and build stuff that has no meaning, but looks cool.
avatar
milly4life
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 106
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 25
Location : NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  Becca on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:23 am

I never banned them and i wasn't planning to as i said they didn't advertised they just joined.

I said i would only ban the person to advertise which you stood up for, so i did.

_________________

Becca
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 419
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2012-12-15
Location : Wodonga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  iamsparta2 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:27 am

Becca, you always get mad, at everybody, reminds me of somebody who got demoted for not being able to keep their anger in (I am only using this as an example Zach, no hate ment.), and dont use "headaches" or "migranes" as an excuse because if its that big of a problem, maybe you shouldnt be staff anyway, and you say you mean everything hurtful as a joke, but everytime we joke around you "get sick of it" and mute,kick,or ban us.

~Sparta
avatar
iamsparta2
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 78
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-02-19
Location : Home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  Becca on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:32 am

lmfao i'm not using my migraines as an excuse, i'm mentioning it as to why i'm not active on weekend as i am during the week.
As for the anger it's not really an issue but i can work on it?
the kicking and muting has stopped if you were online enough to see for yourself,
Plus it was only playing around not Ab00z3n.
Most of it was just because i said stop and you didn't, fair enough going on a little bit is still funny in it's own way but enough gets enough.


If you guys really don't want me as a staff member, i'll resign.
I'd rather have happy perthcraftian players than ones that feel sad and avoid the server because of me.

_________________

Becca
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 419
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2012-12-15
Location : Wodonga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  iamsparta2 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:35 am

also, becca, i do recall one day i asked you and ari to PVP, and are POLITELY denied, while in the other hand you were like, "lol no, youre not my friend" and dont say you meant that as a joke, because i know it wasnt, though you may be the most active staff member, you are one of the rudest.
avatar
iamsparta2
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 78
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-02-19
Location : Home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  Becca on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:38 am

LOL! omg Sparry, it was a joke! you kept trolling me for 2 hours before that,And you knowI don't pvp Razz ohmygosh.

_________________

Becca
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 419
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2012-12-15
Location : Wodonga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  Zoskie on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:43 am

I got muted for asking for the ip of the server. Yet when Becca asks its A O-K. I don't understand any of this. I heard silo needed help with his server spawn so I wanted to help him. What's the problem with that? Nobody plays on one server forever. Why force us to do that. (P.S I better not get banned for this. I'm just stating my opinion everyone is entitled to their own opinion I KNOW MY RIGHTS!!!)

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 208
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2013-03-12
Age : 19
Location : In a castle with my Queen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  Zoskie on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:45 am

And Becca please don't resign. I want you to stay. And I never said that I didn't want you as staff. REMEMBER THAT!!!!

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 208
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2013-03-12
Age : 19
Location : In a castle with my Queen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  iamsparta2 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:46 am

becca, dont act all nice so you dont lose the mod title. and do not call me sparry. im not a fucking bird.
avatar
iamsparta2
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 78
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-02-19
Location : Home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  Zoskie on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:47 am

Sparrow!!!

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 208
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2013-03-12
Age : 19
Location : In a castle with my Queen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Don't Resign

Post  silo44 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:49 am

Becca, you did your job. Don't resign, they are just mad.
-silo44
avatar
silo44
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 46
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 19
Location : Phoenix, AZ, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  Zoskie on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:50 am

I'm not mad. I'm just here because everyone else is. ._.

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 208
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2013-03-12
Age : 19
Location : In a castle with my Queen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  Zoskie on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:50 am

And I better not get banned for this.

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 208
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2013-03-12
Age : 19
Location : In a castle with my Queen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  milly4life on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:52 am

becca never pvps, she does not want her head to belong to anyone. and while you accuse her of all of these things, I would like to say that I have never seen them. maybe its because of time difference, but I also know that there are no screen shots of abuse, and had you really been abused and you were unhappy about it, you would have posted them. People do that, Obblebobble did it to zach, it was one of the first topics in this forum (just an example). So if there are no screen shots but she did say these thinks, i guess someone could go back and look at all of the chat history, but then they would also see what was said to make her say them. And disrespecting staff is against the rules, so do you really want anyone to check. Sparta i like you, I dont want you to get banned, and I tried to soften the blow as much as I could. But please try to get silo to come back, its a simple appeal, just 4 or 5 sentences, its really easy.

Becca is a good mod and should be promoted, she has only done her duties. She is serious when she has to be, and does her job well.
avatar
milly4life
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 106
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 25
Location : NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  Becca on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:52 am

Zoskie wrote:I got muted for asking for the ip of the server. Yet when Becca asks its A O-K. I don't understand any of this. I heard silo needed help with his server spawn so I wanted to help him. What's the problem with that? Nobody plays on one server forever. Why force us to do that. (P.S I better not get banned for this. I'm just stating my opinion everyone is entitled to their own opinion I KNOW MY RIGHTS!!!)


Zoskie it was because you continued to ask for the ip after Milly and i both said no, as for me asking for it, was to talk to silo ad figure out who advertised and why. Not to "build" a spawn and play on the server.If you want the Ip, ask off our server and off the forums, don't ask for it on Our server.

Okay Sparta, Sorry for calling you "sparry" considering you didn't seem to mind before when we made the nickname and others call you it to, but i won't anymore.
As for acting nice so i don't lose my TM prefix, i'm not? You may have just misunderstood the jokes and fun that as going on, hich you contributed to.
If i lose TM i lose it, i already said i'd resign if it meant other players would come back, if they did quit because of me. Why would i " act" nice if i meant what said when i said i'd Resign.

_________________

Becca
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 419
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2012-12-15
Location : Wodonga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  Zoskie on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:56 am

Becca wrote:
Zoskie wrote:I got muted for asking for the ip of the server. Yet when Becca asks its A O-K. I don't understand any of this. I heard silo needed help with his server spawn so I wanted to help him. What's the problem with that? Nobody plays on one server forever. Why force us to do that. (P.S I better not get banned for this. I'm just stating my opinion everyone is entitled to their own opinion I KNOW MY RIGHTS!!!)


Zoskie it was because you continued to ask for the ip after Milly and i both said no, as for me asking for it, was to talk to silo ad figure out who advertised and why. Not to "build" a spawn and play on the server.If you want the Ip, ask off our server and off the forums, don't ask for it on Our server.

Okay Sparta, Sorry for calling you "sparry" considering you didn't seem to mind before when we made the nickname and others call you it to, but i won't anymore.
As for acting nice so i don't lose my TM prefix, i'm not? You may have just misunderstood the jokes and fun that as going on, hich you contributed to.
If i lose TM i lose it, i already said i'd resign if it meant other players would come back, if they did quit because of me. Why would i " act" nice if i meant what said when i said i'd Resign.


Am I getting banned for this?

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 208
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2013-03-12
Age : 19
Location : In a castle with my Queen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  iamsparta2 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:57 am

silo, her job is NOT to come on to other peoples servers, arent they supposed to stay on perthcraft when somebody advertises? just ban the person advertising? yes, but first of all, she did not, second of all did she have any proof that silo was the one advertising? or is it just illys word against silos word? if there is no proof (screenshots) of it, how do you know that he advertised? how do you know he isnt just confessing to advertising because everybody sees on the forums, you cant fight the staff, if you dont confess you get banned, ever think that a staff member might be wrong every once and a while? because i know alot of times where trialmods/mods have been in the wrong and got little-no punishment. they get special treatment because they are staff, i woul think they would get treated just the same, if not you guys should be more strickt on them because they are the ones enforcing the rules, which brings me back to my point, you arent supposed to join somebody elses server to bitch at them for trying to get a couple friends on+trying to get a nice spawn area.
avatar
iamsparta2
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 78
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-02-19
Location : Home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  milly4life on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:57 am

iamsparta2 wrote:becca, dont act all nice so you dont lose the mod title. and do not call me sparry. im not a fucking bird.

ur a peacock, we gotta let you fly


this situation has gotten a little out of hand, can we stop posting on this thread and wait for spids or swing wakes up. just so we all dont get banned. We all know what happed and have all said opinions, now we wait.

zoskie, you got a 5 minute mute, that was your punishment and you served it, if you were going to be banned you would have been banned already. Besides, you were not succesful and dont have the ip, so we gotta keep you.

spread the love guys


Last edited by milly4life on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
milly4life
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 106
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 25
Location : NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  Zoskie on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:00 am

I still wanna know am I getting banned for this?

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Posts : 208
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2013-03-12
Age : 19
Location : In a castle with my Queen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  Becca on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:01 am

iamsparta2 wrote:silo, her job is NOT to come on to other peoples servers, arent they supposed to stay on perthcraft when somebody advertises? just ban the person advertising? yes, but first of all, she did not, second of all did she have any proof that silo was the one advertising? or is it just illys word against silos word? if there is no proof (screenshots) of it, how do you know that he advertised? how do you know he isnt just confessing to advertising because everybody sees on the forums, you cant fight the staff, if you dont confess you get banned, ever think that a staff member might be wrong every once and a while? because i know alot of times where trialmods/mods have been in the wrong and got little-no punishment. they get special treatment because they are staff, i woul think they would get treated just the same, if not you guys should be more strickt on them because they are the ones enforcing the rules, which brings me back to my point, you arent supposed to join somebody elses server to bitch at them for trying to get a couple friends on+trying to get a nice spawn area.

uhm sparta.. you also stood up and said it was your Idea to get Milly to build the spawn.. so your claim is invalid.
And as for the staff to be treated the same i agree but when i talk to people about it they say it has been dealt with yet i see no changes, This is not my fault so please don't blame me for it.


And guys, Locking thread as this is getting out of hand.Please refrain from making another post that will start this conversation over again.

_________________

Becca
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 419
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2012-12-15
Location : Wodonga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca shouldn't be a staff.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum