PerthCraft

THe End for me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THe End for me

Post  silo44 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:56 am

Hey guys it's silo44... I'm sorry for advertising... Just trying to get the server off the ground. I am super sorry, and I hold no grudge. I advertised, and I am caught, and it is done. This is my thing, I actually feel Becca was doing her job, and I thank her for doing it. I'm not appealing because I have done a wrong and I am taking the penalty, a fair one at that. All I hope to say is that I loved Perthcraft and I hope they continue on there great server. I hope that people do not remeber me, because I am a bad influence on the server. I thank Swingingkings and Spiddles for making it a success. I thank Becca for doing her job, and I thank all the other mods and trail mods for doing their part to make the server great. It is done, and I hope you guys all forget me after this post. I will always remeber my great times on Perthcraft, and now, they will come to an end. Thank you for a great experience... It is the best server I have ever been on. But today marks a end for me, and I hope all of you reading this will not do the wrong as I did. But as stated before, remove all of my belongings and wipe me off the map. You guys are great, and I feel bad I ever did this. I have many regrets, but, once again, I broke the rules, and this is a fair punishment. Ok, well, I have spoken my mind; thank you for all you have done for me. Good bye and continue on.
-silo44
p.s. Thanks for only giving me 6 months Becca, but delete all my stuff for now like I said. I'll start off as any other person would. Thanks again.
silo44
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THe End for me

Post  Becca on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:19 am

Silo Razz people come back from bans by simply posting and meaning an appeal saying they will not do it again, i understand you leaving as your server is up and running, If so, in the future get a different server to get players off Razz

We love you on Perthcraft, and we want you to continue playing.

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  milly4life on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:24 am

Perthcraft loves you, make an appeal. I understand that you might think that your dignity is at stake and you might tarnish it my making that appeal, but we want you back so make on.
milly4life
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

If you want me back, I'll come back.

Post  silo44 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:54 am

Well, guys, I really feel touched by how much you care (xD). I will make a appeal, but I still feel I did a wrong, and it will be up to Spidds and Swing to bring me back. Thank you, and I admire you guys for having the innecitive to do right. I will appeal, like I said, but please, do not forget about this. Thanks.
-silo44
silo44
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted

Post  swingingkings on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:08 am

We accept your apology. You will be unbanned and make sure you NEVER adversite again.

Good luck, and have fun, Perthcraftian!

(Moved to "ban appeals")

Admin

View user profile http://cynical-seadragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RiverCloud on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:18 am

"Adversite," he says. Wink

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :c But hey, really surprised you did that Silo, but the fact that you're taking the time to personally apologize and acknowledge your mistake, shows that deep down, you're a great guy. People make mistakes and slip up here and there every so often. But hey, it's alright! Now come back to the server and play more often asodaijdlkasda :<
RiverCloud
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile http://livinginminecraft.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum