PerthCraft

Sparta's Staff App.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sparta's Staff App.

Post  iamsparta2 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:02 am

Well, Spids, you told me to try again in a month ot two since im so "patient" so im trying now, think its been about a month.

Name: Nick Corbett

Minecraft Username:iamsparta2

Timezone: US Central

How long have you been on our server? since around mid. JAN.

Why should you be a moderator?: Well, first off, most of the mods/trial mods dont come on as frequantly, yes i understand the /ontime thing says alot but i started late due to my internet being off, but really, i almost never see mods on, most of the time Becca is on but other than that none. Also, i think i have become used to the rules and memorized what should/shouldnt be happening. plus im also one of the more active players

What could you do to help the server?:Well, i could help the new people out, instead of them being confused about how the server works i could answer all their questions, not that that would be that much of a change i already answer most of them unless i understand the question, also i could help with building anything you guys need built, well not anything but i know how to bild, i would just need the supplies.

Tell us a bit about yourself: well, im a 13 year old who lives in michigan, very boring, tend to stay inside alot, i LOVE minecraft and perthcraft is almost the only server i play on unless im in the mood for hunger games. my life as of now mainly consists of, Hot Cheetos, Minecraft, Netflix, Mountain Dew, and Facebook. i have a dog, her name is gabby, dont know why i told you that but ya know... whatever Razz and after reading all this, remember im not that good about talking about myself. took a while to write this Razz. so, just let me know soon, or as soon as possible, dont want to rush ya Razz also if i spell anything wrong or extra letters in somewhere its because its 7 in the morning and im tired. well, thats about it, bye guys Very Happy

~Sparta
iamsparta2
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sparta's Staff App.

Post  mattangoh on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:17 am

Dear Sparta,

[I am just wondering if I am allowed to comment on app's but ima write a reply anyway. xD]

I liked your application I think that you spent a lot of effort and time in it. Personally I think that you would make a great mod but it is not for me to decide. But if you wanted to know +1 from meh Very Happy.

Btw you spelt "bild' wrong and another thing, why do it at 7 in the morning xD.

Nice app though :3.
mattangoh
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iamsparta2 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:27 pm

gah *build oncre again i was reallyt tired and i did it that early because i thought spids or swing would have soon it Razz
iamsparta2
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiddles on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:02 am

Nice application, we will consider you when we look for another Moderator. Good work!

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iamsparta2 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:02 am

:DDD
iamsparta2
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down