PerthCraft

Inv3rt3d/Cozza's Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Inv3rt3d/Cozza's Staff Application

Post  Inv3rt3d on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Checklist of guidelines:
-Speak English fluently, and know how to write correctly with punctuation and grammar.
English is my first language, we all stuff up our typing occasionally but I tend to try keep my English at a high standard. With Mozilla's spell-check aiding me, of course.
-Mature/responsible age:
I may be at a young age in comparison to others who are moderators in this server but I consider myself mature for my age, at most times. I am 14 years of age.
-Be an active and friendly community member:
Apart from the 2 week Jamboree I had recently, you won't see me being inactive on the forums because I am loyal to most games I play, loyalty is a trait of mine. But during the week (when it's not school holidays), I am unable to go ingame due to me not being allowed on to my TV or Computer. I do however try to get on the forums once a day at minimum.

Name:
-Corey is my real name, but I don't mind if you call me Inv3rt3d or Cozza. Whatever is easier for you.
Minecraft Username:
- Inv3rt3d, some of you may have seen me frequently in the server.
Timezone: +10, Melbourne time zone (Melbourne, Australia).
How long have you been on our server?
- Since Christmas, I made this account a day after I joined. Altogether from today, that's about 3 weeks that I have been registered on this server.
Why should you be a moderator?:
-I feel I should be a moderator because I have moderating experience (like this) and I am active in the game whenever I can be. All jobs I take seriously, this is no different. I do notice some problems in the server, as I am not a moderator, I try to pacify the situation at hand, but I cannot take serious action.
What could you do to help the server?:
-Perthcraft is my favourite server, the people are nice, the staff is nice, but I do occasionally see some people enter the server in a bad mood, with the possibility of flaming. I want as much as the admins for everyone in the server to feel comfortable, so if I were confronted by a flamer, my approach would to give warning and not be so harsh on the person unless they repeat flame or if they grief.

A bit of self information:
My name is Corey and I am from Australia, English is my first language and I have always lived here. I don't like to share too much info, even if this is a relaxed forum and server. You have your privacy, I have mine. I have been playing Minecraft since 2010 (around October) but did not get a registered account until my 14th birthday on the 20th of December in 2012. Yes, I have the same birthday as Swingingkings. Before I got my account, I used to play on unofficial servers using hamachi, mostly with my friend kinggrinyov and occasionally with jvirg004 (who comes on this server sometimes), playing all sorts of maps. It was fun, but definitely not enough for my liking, thank god I stumbled upon this server. I am Jewish and I couple of jokes about my religion can be funny but after a while, I feel like it's a anti-Semite type of thing. That is the reason I asked Obbleobble to change his avatar, I felt a bit uncomfortable seeing a swastika (I believe that's how it's spelt). Unlike most of you, I have never played on Obblecraft, it's a shame it's not running anymore. It had a good owner. I like my PS3 quite a bit, I have a few PS3 games including Black Ops 2 and 1, Soul Calibur 4, Dante's Inferno, Tekken 6 and a few more. If any of you have PS3s, in my free time, I would be happy to add you to my friends list. But, I don't dislike Xbox, I just like PS3 more. I like PC quite a bit, but I have not enough experience with Linux to have an opinion about it. I do however dislike the company Apple quite a bit, it's a long long story. I hope the career path I have chosen thus far in my life heads towards the technological side of things, I love technology.
Well, I hope I didn't bore anyone out with my info (which seems as long as my life story).
If I don't get the trial-mod position, feel free to give me another position, as you did for Obble and granted him CEO.

I thank you for reading though my application for staff thoroughly.
Inv3rt3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inv3rt3d/Cozza's Staff Application

Post  Obblebobble on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:58 pm

I've seen you help out often. You use decent grammar, I guess it's a vouch from me.
Obblebobble
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TBS on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Ver nice long Application, Goodluck! cyclops
TBS
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiddles on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:06 am

Very Nice and informative application, but we don't need any staff at the moment, sorry.
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:01 am

swingingkings wrote:As I've been away, i don't know about this, but from the information you've given me, It seems that we should have both, modified/more moderation plugins and staff. I would actually suggest bumping staff applications right now, because i'm not too sure who still wants to have a go.
Bumping to help the server.
Inv3rt3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d on Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:30 pm

I know this is locked and all but wow. Looking back at this, it makes me quite nostalgic. I remember the old days very well. Certainly a shame it's come to an end.
Inv3rt3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top