PerthCraft

Links_123 im sorry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Links_123 im sorry

Post  Links_123 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:03 pm

Sorry i promiss ill never do it again :"( this is my favorite survival server. if u let me on again i promiss i will try my hardest to help out with the server. i will never do this again and if i do u can ban me for ever just give me 1 more chance plssssss i know u woult regret it. ps sorry about my spelling m not the best speller in the world. i know i have grifed befor but i learned my lesson.

Last edited by Links_123 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : i felt like it)

Links_123
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Links_123 im sorry

Post  TBS on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:18 pm

Not the longest or best Appeal :/
TBS
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Psiiche on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:10 am

Before you were banned for Xray I was avidly searching for a house in the Swamps I came across that had glass and wood broken to gain entry done by you on the 2nd of January. Had I found the area again I would have screenshotted it and banned you for a week since it would have been a repeat offense for griefing. That on top of using Xray? Start writing a better apology, son.
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Links_123 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Psiiche wrote:
Before you were banned for Xray I was avidly searching for a house in the Swamps I came across that had glass and wood broken to gain entry done by you on the 2nd of January. Had I found the area again I would have screenshotted it and banned you for a week since it would have been a repeat offense for griefing. That on top of using Xray? Start writing a better apology, son.
i didt grife what r u talking about willas

Links_123
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: